Wednesday 14 March 2018

Shapeways mechs in the flesh and more BT WiP

With lots of things fighting for my attention I haven't been able to make the time to pick up a brush before yesterday.

I'm hoping to change that and get some more work done, maybe even play a game or two in the coming weeks!


They are finally here, my first ever 3d-sculpted mechs. The image isn't great and the FUD doesn't really help the definition, but I hope to have some paint on them before long.


I also received my Bullshark minis from Steel Warrior studios. These mechs are a beautiful redesign of the original BT Marauder, itself based on the Macross Glaug. Two of them are going to join the earlier offerings as Lyran guard, with the last one either becoming a Kurita or Merc mech, as soon as I can decide on which I prefer..

That's all I had for now, but some simple pieces of terrain and such are soon ready for the camera, I hope to show them to you soon!

Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. They look smashing Alexander, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, hopefully a bit of color will make them a bit more visible as well :)

      Delete